to joinCode:/pa J
Enhance your server by adding a new dimension of PVP battles! Create fully customisable, moddable, flexible arenas, develop your own arena goal or mod that totally changes the game as you wish. This flexibility is achieved on the one hand by a module loader created by NodinChan which loads arena goals (/pvparena/goals) and arena mods (/pvparena/mods) which enhance the gameplay just limited by your imagination, on the other hand it features an API, which still is a WIP due to lack of requests. I will enhance it as feature/hook requests arise.
Full documentation, including all mods and goals on github!
Generally speaking, most goals are part of the base plugin and you should be able to get the hang of it soon, by the help of the youtube tutorials, showing first hand how to set up an arena.
Game Modes include but are not limited to:
- win by destroying a block
- win by domination a position long enough
- win by capturing flags and bringing them home (CTF)
- win by burning food and bringing it home
- win by infecting other players or kill the infected
- win by killing everyone, eventually liberate fallen comrads
- win by killing an amount of people
- win by igniting a bomb in the enemy base
- win by killing everyone as tank or by killing the tank
- win by aquiring enough of the above in a set amount of time
PVP Arena on its own has a quite large range of settings, I suggest you check out the default configuration that is created (and linked on github) so you get a feeling for how much you can actually do.
Enhancement Modules include but are not limited to:
- add configurable announcements on various events
- add arena boards (signs) to monitor arenas
- give players battlefield maps with markers of enemies / goals (flags etc)
- prevent people from entering and exiting the arena regions
- detailed settings about classes (potion effects, restrictions)
- kill streaks and corresponding rewards / potion effects
- restore the battlefield after everyone went crazy
- fill certain chests with predefined contents
- add various commands and triggers to commit on various events
- put people into a small place where they wait before respawning to the battlefield
- special skins per team
- allow joining via pressure plates, buttons, signs, ...
- display relevant information on configurable MC scoreboards
- add monetary rewards